Moving on Moving Up
P7 Moving Forward Booklet>> Lesson Plan For P7 Transition Booklet
Year 10 Transition Handout
This handout is designed to help pupils who are transferring from one secondary school to another secondary school at the end of their year 10
Click to download the Year 10 Transition Handout Document:>> Year 10 Transition Handout
Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
Click to download the Supporting Health and Wellbeing Documents:>> Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Secondary Schools >> Supporting Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
Year 8 – Study Skills Session
Click to download the Study Skills Session Document:>> Download: Study Skills Session (.docx)
EWS Transition Booklet
Click to download the EWS Transition Booklet:>> Download: EWS Transition Booklet (.docx)
Miss School Miss Out
Lesson Plan – Miss School Miss Out>> Download: Lesson Plan (.docx)
School is Cool for Everyone
Bella’s Boring Day
Bella’s is Back
Lesson Plan – School is Cool for Everyone
Click to download the School is Cool for Everyone lesson plan:>> Download: School is Cool for Everyone lesson plan (.docx)
Pam Powerpoint Presentation
Click to Download the PAM Presentation:Download PAM Presentation
Looked After Children
Click to follow the link to the ‘Looked After Children’ website: A Guide for educators of care-experienced children and young people in Northern IrelandLooked After Children
Click to download the Transition & Me Booklet:>> Download:Transition & Me Booklet (.pdf)
LSC – Primary
LSC – Post Primary
An Interview with Noeleen McNamee
1. LSC: Introduction
2. LSC: If a parent believes their child child has special education needs…?
3. LSC: Who will be my first point of contact when my child starts secondary school?
4. LSC: How do secondary schools review the progress of a student with special educational needs?
5. LSC: How does a LSC enable their students to engage in the school’s curriculum?
6. LSC: Generally how big are the classes?
7. LSC: What arrangements are in place for meeting parents of the pupils in the LSC for support or to update them on their children’s progress?
8. What is in place to support a student if they are being bullied?
9. Will a student in LSC do the same exams as the mainstream and if so how will a school support them?
10. How will the LSC support students with the next phase of their education/employment?
Useful Links: Special Education
>> Enable NI
>> People 1st